Monday, September 29, 2008

Look What the Dog Dragged In!

Hi I know two posts in one night - especially when I should be hitting the sack so I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for work tomorrow after a long weekend here in Perth! I guess this is what happens when you spend a full day in bed on Sunday with a migraine and recovering from a full day of mulching my garden beds with 3 cubic metres of jungle mulch on Saturday! Let me tell you 3 cubic metres of mulch doesn't look like much when it is dumped on your front lawn but by the time you have finished moving it your whole body is feeling it and knows it was 3 cubic metres - LOL! The upside is my gardens look damn good if I must say so myself and hopefully now they won't suffer as badly as they did during our long HOT summer last year!

Anyway back to the main reason for this post, you know the old saying look what the cat dragged in (ie a dead mouse etc), well the other week Bella (my darling little corgi) dragged something inside :


Can you work it out what it is? Yes, it is an azalea flower from my back garden! What can I say, she is a typical female who loves her flowers!


This is one of two downsides of having a dog with long soft hair - it attracts and picks up anything usually dead azalea leaves (especially when she's been up at Mum's place), otherwise it is bits of dead grass runners and weeds especially when we've gone for walks, and then she brings it all inside - especially after I have just finished vaccuuming the house!

I had a bit of fun trying to take these photos of Bell with her flower - every time I'd try and take a photo she sit down on the flower!

Anyway off to bed - hope to be back soon with some more cards that I've created recently.

Have a good week!

Lynda


No comments: