Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Upsy Daisy Birthday Card for Sis!

This is the birthday card I made for my sister whose Birthday was last week. I used one of her favourite stamp sets from the new cattie - I was about to buy it when I was placing my very first order for the new cattie when she said she'd buy it and let me use it at my workshops, that way she wouldn't feel guilty using it all the time :o).

This card was sort of made last minute and as my poor brain was a bit frazzled, I went on the good old net to get some inspiration and found a lovely card made by the lovely and talented Claire Daly (see the link to Claire's website in the side bar) - I'm hoping to catch up the Claire at Convention this weekend. I loved the colours and layout that Claire had used for her Upsy daisy card so I created my version of it.

If you would like to know what I used leave a message and I let you know!


Lynda xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!